|Our E-Learning Center serves the needs of mental health professionals wishing more clinical play therapy information and/or more opportunities to earn non-contact continuing education credit. Each workshop is priced according to the number of CE hours awarded and certificates are available to print directly from your computer.
Audio Programs & Tests
You may listen to audio programs and earn non-contact continuing education credit by completing tests based upon those programs.
- Click here for Audio Programs & Tests.
- You will be redirected to our E-Learning Center. A personal account will need to be created to purchase tests.
APT Approvals & Policies
is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor
continuing education for psychologists. APT maintains responsibility for
this program and its content.
Association for Play Therapy (APT) has been approved by NBCC as an
Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5636. Programs that do
not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Association
for Play Therapy is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- APT Approved Provider 95-100.
- Regarding tests, unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect responses. Test fee payments are non-refundable whether pass or fail. If pass, a certificate of completion will be sent to you. If fail, you will be notified and may re-take test within 60 days for a 50% fee discount.
- The programs and tests displayed in the E-Learning Center are the sole and exclusive property of APT. Authors hereby assign to APT all of his/her rights and interests in and to tests used in the E-Learning Center, it being acknowledged and agreed by the authors that all such tests are works make for hire. Programs and tests may be accessed and used solely for the purposes and in the manners described herein. Authors, users and any other third party must not at any time (a) use the programs or tests in any other manner, (b) republish or redistribute the programs or tests, (c) publicly display the programs or tests, or (d) edit, modify or create derivative works from the program or tests.
- APT Grievance and Refund Policy.
- If you need assistance, information, or wish to make suggestions intended to improve program content or process, contact APT, (559) 298-3400.