APT Welcomes Your Membership!
Membership in the Association for Play Therapy (APT) demonstrates your interest in the field of play therapy! APT is dedicated to the growth and advancement of play therapy, increasing your knowledge, and providing you with networking opportunities and the professional tools you need.
Membership Categories & Dues
APT offers an annual membership, renewable every 12 months, and honors a dual membership system which ensures all individuals living within a chartered branch territory are members of both APT and their respective local branch! Visit the APT Bylaws for more details.
- Professional Member – $95 per year. Professional members are mental health professionals within the US. Note: If residing in DE, MT, NE, NV or ND, Professional rate $80.
- Affiliate Member – $50 per year. Affiliate members are full-time graduate students or non-mental health professionals within the US. Note: If residing in DE, MT, NE, NV or ND, Affiliate rate $45. E-Student - FREE. E-Students are full-time graduate or doctoral students in a mental health field. Available ONLY to individuals who are not current or former E-Student, Affiliate or Professional member, and does not include branch membership. For more details, please click here.
- International Member - Professional– $70 per year. International Professional members are mental health professionals outside the US or Affiliate – $45 per year International Affiliate members are full-time graduate students or non-mental health professionals outside the US
APT Membership Benefits
Exclusive Membership Discounts:
- APT Store - 15% off logo products and apparel
- Conference registration
- Credentialing application and renewal
- APT Leadership Academy enrollment
- And more!