Complete the Mailing List Rental Agreement form below and upload a copy of the promotional material. Once your promotional material content is approved, we will notify you of the corresponding fee. Mailing list will arrive by email upon receipt of your payment.
Processing time is five (5) business days upon approval of your promotional material.
For questions, contact Esther Gomez, Senior Coordinator, Member Relations.
This Agreement is between APT and the individual signing and attesting to the terms below (hereinafter referred to as the Renter). By attesting, Renter consents that they will comply with the stipulations/limitations governing the use of APT’s mailing list.
- Mailing lists are available to Renters whose products/programs are consistent with the mission and goals of APT.
- APT maintains and exclusively owns the list of its members, their names, and contact information. Renter acknowledges and agrees that the mailing list and any portions thereof, are the sole property of APT and may not be copied, reused, resold, in any way, shape, or form, under any circumstance.
- Renter’s promotional material must be provided for approval before list
can be obtained. Failure to provide material in finalized form may
cause delays in processing. *Note: Approved Providers must ensure that content meets the guidelines as specified in the Approved Provider Criteria & Standards.
- Mailing list rental is for a limited, one-time use and Renter must immediately cease use and discard/destroy all copies in all forms (print, electronic, etc.) after use. Any additional use of mailing list is prohibited.
- Minimum order 1,000 addresses.
- List is transmitted electronically as an Excel or .csv file.
- APT reserves the right to “seed” lists to protect against unauthorized use.
- APT strives to maintain an accurate and complete list but cannot and does not guarantee such to Renter.
- APT may, at any time, cancel or refuse any rental request.