Complete the Mailing List Rental Agreement and upload final copies of promotional material. Please allow five (5) business days from date of submission for processing. Upon approval, we will notify you of the corresponding fees.
This Agreement is between APT and the individual signing and attesting to the terms below (hereinafter referred to as the Renter). By attesting, Renter consents that they will comply with the stipulations/limitations governing the use of APT’s mailing list.
- Mailing lists are available to Renters whose products/programs are consistent with the mission and goals of APT.
- APT maintains and exclusively owns the list of its members, their names, and contact information. Renter acknowledges and agrees that the mailing list and any portions thereof, are the sole property of APT and may not be copied, reused, resold, in any way, shape, or form, under any circumstance.
- Mailing list rental is for a limited, one-time use and Renter must immediately cease use and discard/destroy all copies in all forms (print, electronic, etc.) after use. Any additional use of mailing list is prohibited.
- Renter’s promotional material must be provided for approval before list can be obtained. Failure to provide material in finalized form may cause delays in processing. *Note: Approved Providers, refer to the Approved Provider Guide, for further detailed guidelines.
- Minimum order 1,000 addresses.
- List is transmitted electronically as an Excel or .csv file.
- APT reserves the right to “seed” lists to protect against unauthorized use.
- APT strives to maintain an accurate and complete list but cannot and does not guarantee such to Renter.
- APT may, at any time, cancel or refuse any rental request.