Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Annual Association for Play Therapy (APT) International Conference! APT welcomes members, preferably full-time graduate students, to provide volunteer assistance during the conference on October 3-7 at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona.
General Information & Benefits
- Volunteer commitment dates are Wednesday, Oct. 3 - Saturday, Oct. 7, 2018, 7am - 7pm.
- A mandatory volunteer information meeting will be held Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5:30pm.
- Assigned responsibilities include but may not be limited to the APT registration desk, workshops, keynote, and other conference-related activities where assistance is deemed necessary by the Conference Coordinator, Diane Leon or her designee.
- This application and the attached agreement are not binding until the Conference Coordinator or her designee has selected and notified you to be a volunteer.
- Selected volunteers will pay a $100 non-refundable conference registration fee.
If selected, volunteers will receive the following benefits:
- Reduced workshop fees during his/her assigned commitment dates. The $100 conference registration fee covers the cost of registration, workshops and CE certificate fee – a value of $770!
- Continuing education credit while working in assigned workshops. Earn CE while you volunteer!
- Time off to attend workshops of your choice during your commitment dates. Selected volunteers will receive a special registration form to select his/her workshops.
Applicants will be notified of their selection status by June 27, 2018. If selected as a volunteer, you will receive a work schedule by July 25, 2018, at which time you will also be able to select workshops to attend during your time off.
Questions? Contact Melissa Villegas, (559)298-3400 x3, firstname.lastname@example.org.