Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 36th Annual Association for Play Therapy (APT) International Conference! APT welcomes members, preferably full-time graduate students, to provide volunteer assistance during the conference on October 1-6 at the Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
General Information & Benefits
- Volunteer commitment dates are Tuesday, Oct. 1 - Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019, 7am - 7pm.
- A mandatory volunteer information meeting will be held Monday, September 30, 2019 at 5:30pm.
- Assigned responsibilities include but may not be limited to the APT registration desk, workshops, keynote, and other conference-related activities where assistance is deemed necessary by the Conference Coordinator, Diane Leon or her designee.
- This application and the attached agreement are not binding until the Conference Coordinator or her designee has selected and notified you to be a volunteer.
- Selected volunteers will pay a $100 non-refundable conference registration fee which covers the cost of registration, workshops and CE certificate fee – a value of $890!
Selected volunteers will receive the following benefits:
Reduced workshop fees during his/her assigned commitment dates.
- Continuing education credit while working in assigned workshops. Earn CE while you volunteer!
- Time off to attend workshops of your choice during your commitment dates. Once selected, volunteers will receive a special registration form to select his/her workshops.
Applicants will be notified of their selection status by June 28, 2019. If selected as a volunteer, you will receive a work schedule by July 25, 2019, at which time you will also be able to select workshops to attend during your time off.
Review the Volunteer Agreement and Release then submit the form below by June 20, 2019.
Questions? Contact Melissa Villegas, (559)298-3400 x3, firstname.lastname@example.org.