Complete the Mailing List Rental Agreement and upload final copies of:
- All instruments
- Cover letters/Email
- Consent forms (if any)
- Evidence of approval by a Human Subjects Review/IRB Committee at an outside institution.
- 1 page Proposal - Short discussion on the following: a) description of target population: number of subjects, selection criteria (e.g., specialty area, employment setting, demographic variables, etc.), b) methodology/procedures, including: by mail, phone, or in-person interviews, scheduled date of first mailing/contact and any follow-ups, anonymity or confidentiality of responses (justify need for identifiers, if any), c) purpose of research (who benefits/importance to the field), d) risk to the subject, e) plans for analyses, dissemination (e.g., publication, presentation), f) any funding to help support the research.
Please allow ten (10) business days from date of submission for processing. Upon approval, mailing list will be emailed.
This Agreement is between APT and the individual signing and attesting to the terms below (hereinafter referred to as the Renter). By attesting, Renter consents that they will comply with the stipulations/limitations governing the use of APT’s mailing list.
- Mailing lists are available to Renters conducting research consistent with the mission and goals of APT.
- APT maintains and exclusively owns the list of its members, their names, and contact information. Renter acknowledges and agrees that the mailing list and any portions thereof, are the sole property of APT and may not be copied, reused, resold, in any way, shape, or form, under any circumstance.
- Rental of an APT mailing list is for a limited, one-time use and Renter must immediately cease use and discard or destroy all copies in all forms (print, electronic, etc.) after use. Any additional use is prohibited.
- Items listed in instructions must be uploaded. Failure to provide these items in their finalized form may cause delays in processing.
- List is transmitted electronically as an Excel or .csv file.
- APT reserves the right to “seed” lists to protect against unauthorized use.
- APT strives to maintain an accurate and complete list but cannot and does not guarantee such to Renter.
- APT may, at any time, cancel or refuse any rental request.